- Approach: Relationship driven, process focused, outcomes based.
At Confluence, we believe in building strong relationships and delivering successful outcomes. We build client relationships on a foundation of honesty and respect, focusing on the process to deliver successful outcomes.
- Mission: Your business is our business - Our mission is simple. We are dedicated to helping associations achieve their mission by blending People, Process and Technology into successful and sustainable business solutions.
- Vision: Your vision is our vision - We admire and value the market we serve, and the vision and dedication to serving the greater good. At Confluence, we strive to be part of that vision for every client. We dedicate ourselves every day to be a trusted advisor to our clients, an inspiring home to our employees and a model citizen to our communities.
- Values - RISE:
- Respect - We believe mutual respect is the foundation of any successful relationship. Respect each other, respect the process, respect the solution
- Integrity - We do the right thing even when no one is watching
- Service - We are dedicated to service. Service to our clients and the community
- Excellence - We exceed expectations and deliver superior and sustainable results by always striving for excellence in everything we do
Craig Dellorso - CEO & Co-Founder
Based in Fairfax, Virginia, Craig calls upon 20 plus years of extensive leadership, technology, and operations experience in the Association and Non-Profit space to provide customers with transformative solutions and guidance. Having worked both in an association and as a vendor to the industry, his blend of experience provides Association and Non-Profit clients a unique and valuable perspective for success. He has built a reputation of integrity, innovation, and service excellence.
Craig served as the Chief Customer Officer for Abila (formerly Avectra), a provider of association management software. In that role, he oversaw a staff of 120 who were responsible for selling, delivering professional services, training, and customer support of three product lines to more than 1,750 organizations. Prior to that, Craig served in roles as the Chief Information Officer for the National Association of College & University Business Officers (NACUBO), and General Manager, mindSHIFT Technologies.
Craig completed his undergraduate studies at the United States Naval Academy and served 7 years as an active duty Naval Officer. He received his MBA from Marymount University.
Lee Hornstein - Co-Founder
Lee Hornstein, Founder and CEO of C Systems Global, has been active in the implementation and support of sophisticated, vertical market application software since 1980. Lee brings a deep knowledge and understanding of project management processes, membership and fundraising applications, accounting, order fulfilment, customer service, and distribution systems.
Lee is a successful entrepreneur with more than 25 years experience providing specialized software solutions to association and non-profit organizations. He is the CEO of (C) Systems Global - an international provider of software and services for nonprofits including website and engagement management applications, database, event management and cloud hosting services. Lee is also proud board member of The Guide Dog Foundation and America’s Vet Dogs in Smithtown, NY. Lee is known among his colleagues and peers as a relationship builder. For Lee, business is personal and his focus on long-term success makes him highly regarded by employees, clients and competitors alike. Lee graduated from the University of Colorado with a BS in Information Systems from the Leeds School of Business in 1979.